Open: Bill of Materials > Records > New Bill of Materials | Audit Log
Open: Bill of Materials > Records > Amend Bill of Materials | Audit Log
Open: Bill of Materials > Records > Amend Bill of Materials (Elevated Privileges) | Audit Log
Open: Bill of Materials > Enquiries > View Bill of Materials | Audit Log
The Audit Log is maintained automatically as changes are made to a Bill of Materials, to provide a log of all changes that have been made in the Amend Bill of Materials screen.
The log keeps a record of each field that has been changed and the value it was changed from and changed to. In addition, it records when the change was made and by whom.
The log is also updated as information is added, such as where a component or operation has been added.
- Date/Time : When the change was made.
- Username : The Sage username that made the change.
- Field : The data field that was changed, or the record type that was added.
- Old Value : The value in the data field before the change.
- New Value : The value that the data field was changed to.
Bill of Materials Audit Log records can be cleared down from the Cim200 Settings screen.