Cim200 provides several additional features on the Purchase Order line screens.
Adding a Standard Order line
Open: Purchase Order Processing > Purchase Orders > Amend Order > Add Items
- When manually adding a new Purchase Order line, the Supplier Part Number can be used to identify the correct stock item where the internal stock code is not known.
Note: Before using this feature, in Stock Control setup Supplier details for the potential suppliers of all purchased items. Ensure that the Supplier Stock Code is populated where the supplier uses their own stock code for the product.
The selection list shows all records for the order supplier across all items. Type or select the appropriate Supplier Stock Code to identify the correct item to order. The item code will be populated.
- Once the item code is selected, click the Stock Profile button to see the stock status of the item, including outstanding demands and replenishments.
Editing or Viewing a Standard Order line
Open: Purchase Order Processing > Purchase Orders > Amend Order > Edit Item
Open: Purchase Order Processing > Purchase Orders > View Order > View Item
- Click the Stock Profile button to see the stock status of the item, including outstanding demands and replenishments.
- Click the Needed By button to see the demand orders awaiting this item.
- If the order line was created by actioning an MRP recommendation or by Trial Kitting a Works Order, use the Linked Works Order(s) button to view the linked Works Order(s).
- The Linked Works Orders list displays all Works Orders linked to the purchase order line.
- Select a Works Order line. Click View Works Order to view the linked works order.
- Or click Amend Works Order to amend the linked works order.