Deleting Make for Stock records removes them entirely from Sage.
Make for Stock Records can be deleted individually, or multiple records can be removed all at once.
To delete multiple Make for Stock Records, users can select the records to be deleted on the List View before opening the Delete Records screen. Alternatively, from the menu use the Mass delete Make for Stock Records screen to delete all records before a certain date.
Delete Make for Stock records using the List View
Open: Cim200 Planning > Make for Stock List View
- In the Make for Stock List View, select the MFS record(s) you want to delete.
- Select the Delete Records button above the list view.
- Click OK to confirm deletion of the selected record(s).
Delete Make for Stock records using the menu
Open: Cim200 Planning > Utilities > File Maintenance > Mass Delete Make for Stock Records
- Select whether to delete all records for a Single BOM Record, Single Product Group or All Stock Records.
- If choosing to delete MFS records for a single BOM, select the required BOM record to delete MFS records for. If choosing to delete MFS records for a single Product Group, select the required Product Group to delete MFS records for.
- The option to Delete all Make for Stock Records with a Due Date up to defaults to today’s date. To limit deletion of MFS records to those of a certain date or older, change it to the required date.
- Click OK to complete the mass deletion.