Deleting Sales Forecasts removes them entirely from Sage.
Sales Forecasts can be deleted individually, or multiple forecasts can be removed all at once.
To delete Sales Forecasts using the List View
Open: Cim200 Planning > Sales Forecast List View
- In the Sales Forecast List View, select the forecasts you want to delete.
- Select the Delete Records button above the list view.
- Click OK to confirm deletion of the selected record(s).
To delete Sales Forecasts using the menu
Open: Cim200 Planning > Utilities > File Maintenance > Mass Delete Sales Forecast Records
- Only forecasts with status of either Cancelled or Complete can be deleted through this screen. Tick each status to delete.
- Click OK to complete the mass deletion of all forecasts with the selected status.