Purchase Orders for subcontract operations on a Works Order can be managed from within the Works Order, from the Subcontracting tab.
From here, orders can be raised, work in progress and free-issue materials despatched, and completed work received back in.
Once Purchase Orders have been raised they are listed in the Subcontracting tab, making it easy to track their progress.
To Create new Subcontract Purchase Orders
Open: Cim200 Works Orders > Works Orders > Enter New Works Order | Subcontracting
Open: Cim200 Works Orders > Works Orders > Amend Works Order | Subcontracting
Open: Cim200 Works Orders > Works Orders > Amend Works Order (Elevated Privileges) | Subcontracting
Open: Cim200 Works Orders > Enquiries > View Works Order | Subcontracting
Note: The View Works Order option allows you to view the orders but not amend them.
- Click on Raise Orders to raise new Purchase Orders for any subcontract operations.
- All subcontract operations not yet ordered will be listed
Open: Cim200 Works Orders > Subcontracting > Subcontracting List
To raise Subcontract Purchase Orders
Select Raise Purchase Orders.
- Click Raise Orders to open the Raise Subcontract Purchase Orders screen.
To Despatch Subcontract Purchase Orders
- Click Despatch to open the Despatch Subcontract Order(s) screen.
To Receive Subcontract Purchase Orders
- Click Receive to open either the Confirm Goods Received screen or the Confirm Services Received screen, depending on the Confirmation Method set on the Purchase Order line linked to the operation. Receive Subcontract Order(s) screen.
- Complete the receipt.
To View Details of Subcontract Purchase Orders
- Click View Details to open the View Subcontract Details screen.