Use the Print Documents screen to print documentation for Works Orders.
As many different documents as are required can be printed for each order .
Note: Use this screen to print Sage Report Designer layouts. To print documents with Rich Text notes, use Crystal Reports layouts. Contact your Business Partner for assistance in setting up Works Orders to print documents using Crystal Reports layouts.
Before You Begin
- All required document formats must be created using Sage Report Designer
- Setup all the documents to be printed in Maintain Works Order Settings.
Note: You cannot print documents for orders that are Locked.
Using Print Documents
Open: Works Orders > Works Order List.
- Select the works order(s) you want to print documents for.
- Select the Print Documents button above the list view.
From the menu:
Open: Cim200 Works Orders > Printing > Print Documents
- Choose whether you want to print order documents for:
- All orders.
- A range of order numbers – select the first and last order numbers in the range.
- A range of order dates – select the first and last order dates in the range.
- A single order – select the order number.
- Click Display to view the orders that apply to the selection.
Highlight the order(s) to print and click Print to produce the required documents.
- To select multiple items, use the Ctrl key to pick individual items, or hold down the Shift key to select a block of items.
- Use Select All to select all orders on the list.
- Use Deselect All to deselect all orders on the list.
Alternatively, click Print All Not Locked to print all orders in the list that are not set to Locked.
The Document Selection screen opens, listing all documents. Tick all documents to be printed.
- Documents setup to print as Default Printed are ticked automatically; to override, manually tick or untick documents, or use the Select All and Deselect All buttons to assist.
Once all required documents are ticked, click OK to print.
Check which orders have been printed
Use the Works Orders List to see if a Works Order has been printed.
Open: Cim200 Works Orders > Works Orders List
- The Printed column shows Yes if the order has been printed.