If the Allocate Stock option is enabled in Works Order Settings, component stock can be allocated to each order before being issued, but it isn’t a mandatory stage.
Whilst stock is still allocated to a Works Order, the allocations can be amended or removed if required. Use the Amend Works Order Stock Allocations screen to remove them.
Note: Only allocated component lines are displayed on screen.
Remove an allocation
- Select the component line to remove.
- Click the Remove Allocation…
- The Remove Allocation window appears.
- Enter the Date of the allocation removal.
- Enter the Description for the allocation removal, which will be assigned to the allocation removal entry that is created in Stock Transaction History when the change is saved.
- Click OK to save proceed and remove the allocation.