If the Allocate Stock option is enabled in Works Order Settings, component stock can be allocated to each order before being issued, but it isn’t a mandatory stage.
Whilst stock is still allocated to a Works Order, the allocations can be amended or removed if required.
Use the Amend Works Order Stock Allocations screen to remove them.
Note: Only allocated component lines are displayed on screen.
To remove an allocation
1. Select the component line to remove.
2. Click the Remove Allocation… button.
3. The Remove Allocation window appears.
4. Enter the Date of the allocation removal.
5. Enter the Description for the allocation removal, which will be assigned to the allocation removal entry that is created in Stock Transaction History when the change is saved.
6. Click OK to save and remove the allocation.