Open: Works Orders > Processing > Complete Works Orders
- Select the Works Order Number from the drop-down list.
- Enter the To Complete Qty.
- Click Complete to proceed with the order completion.
- If the completed item is traceable, the Add Completion Traceable Details window appears.
1. If the traceable numbers are provisioned on the order, provisioned numbers will appear preselected.
2. If the order doesn’t have provisioned numbers but the completed item is set to use automatic traceable number generation, the traceable number(s) will be automatically populated but can be changed.
3. If the order doesn’t have provisioned numbers and the completed item is not set to use automatic traceable number generation, enter each of the traceable numbers to be added. If the item is batch traceable, also enter the quantity of each batch number to be added.
4. Enter any other additional details, such as sell by dates, or attributes.
5. The Batch/Serial quantity entered sums all the traceable numbers entered. It should match the Total Quantity completed before saving the details. If it is a lower quantity than the Total Quantity, the completion quantity will be adjusted to the lower quantity.
6. Click OK to save the traceable item details and proceed with the completion.