The Maintain Timesheets screen can be used for recording actual Work Order operation times for each employee.
Before entering Timesheets, all timesheet employees must be setup through this screen.
Maintain Timesheet Employees
Open: Works Orders > Utilities > System Setup > Timesheet Employees List
- To add a new employee, click the New button above the list view.
- To amend an existing employee, select the code and click the Amend button above the list view.
- To view an existing employee, select the code and click the View button above the list view.
From the menu:
Open: Cim200 Works Orders > Utilities > System Setup > Enter New Timesheet Employee
Open: Cim200 Works Orders > Utilities > System Setup > Amend Timesheet Employee
Open: Cim200 Works Orders > Utilities > System Setup > View Timesheet Employee
Note: The View Timesheet Employee option allows you to view codes but not amend them.
1. Enter or select the Employee Reference for the employee record.
- When entering new employees, the Employee Reference must be unique.
2. Tick the Locked checkbox to prevent the code being used in new Timesheet entries.
3. Set the user First Name and Surname.
4. Other details in the Timesheet User Details area are optional.
5. In the Labour Details area, set whether the employee belongs to a particular Labour Resource or Labour Resource Group.
6. Select the Labour Resource or Labour Resource Group that the Timesheet Employee belongs to.
7. Tick Use Labour Resource Group Cost Rate to take the cost rate of the employee’s timesheets from the linked Labour Resource Group.
- If not ticked, the Cost Rate set on the Employee record will be used.
- Timesheets will only use this rate if the option to Use Employee Rates on Timesheets is ticked in Works Order Settings.
8. Set the Cost Rate for the employee, for use in Timesheet entry.
- Timesheets will only use this rate if the option to Use Employee Rates on Timesheets is ticked in Works Order Settings and the option to Use Labour Resource Group Cost Rate is unticked on this Employee record.
9. On Timesheet entry the number of hours entered on the timesheet can be compared to the typical daily hours of the employee. To make use of this validation check, set the Normal Daily Working Hours for the employee.
- The check is enabled by ticking Timesheets Total Labour Hours Checking option in Works Order Settings.
10. Set the employee Start Time and End Time. These settings are not used within Sage.
11. Click Delete to remove the Timesheet Employee record.
12. Click Save to save the code. Click Cancel to exist the screen without saving.