Open: Cim200 Works Orders > Utilities > System Set Up > Maintain Works Order Settings | Labels
Open: Cim200 Works Orders > Utilities > System Set Up > View Works Order Settings | Labels
Works Order labels are a useful accompaniment to completed Works Orders, to be applied to the completed products.
Works Orders can be setup to print as many different labels as required, for where various formats are needed.
Once label formats have been designed in Sage Report Designer, add them into this tab before printing. As you complete Works Orders, any labels that have been setup here will be available to print.
Note: The View Works Order Settings option allows you to view the settings but not amend them.
1. Click Add.
2. The Name is visible to users when printing Works Order labels, for use when multiple label formats are setup.
3. In Filename, enter the location and name of the label file to be printed, or click the ellipses button to browse for the file. Be sure to change the file type to Sage Label files (*.label) in order to see your label files when browsing.
Note: You must save files in a network location available to all users. Use a UNC path to specify the file location, this ensures it is available to all users.
4. For the document to print only selected orders, the Criteria field must be populated with the name of the criterion used in the layout design which filters the report by the completion session.
- This will default to CimWorksOrderLabelPrints_SessionID, which is used by the standard label layout, but must be set to the criterion used by the label file being added.
- To check for the correct criterion, amend the layout in Report Designer, open the Criteria screen, select and modify the relevant criterion, copy the value in the Criterion name field. Paste this name here.5.
5. Click OK to add the label.
6. Tick Default for this label to be printed by default when completing Works Orders.
- Labels will only print for items which have label printing options set in the stock item details.
1. Highlight the document to edit.
2. Click Edit. Make required changes.
3. To save the changes, click Save.
1. Highlight the document to remove.
2. Click Remove.