Take control of your stock takes.
WiFi Stocktake takes the pain out of having to carry out a stocktake. It really couldn’t be simpler, pick up a handheld barcode scanner, find the item you want to count, scan the items barcode, enter the quantity counted, and that’s it. The count figures are stored separately from your Sage data, ready for review and upload with 1 click into Sage.
- Efficiency: Stocktake’s can be carried out in half the time of traditional methods, no more count sheets, no more double entry of data. Just scan a barcode, count and repeat.
- Simplicity: The handheld scanners are very easy to use, 1 click operation for barcode scanning, and a simple number pad for count entry.
- Review Control: Once a count is completed, the stocktake administrator can review the count figures, interrogating and investigating discrepancies quickly and easily. There is also the option to rectify miscounts before uploading to Sage.
- Flexibility: Can be used to carry out small stocktakes for fast moving or high value items on a regular basis, or for carrying out full year end stocktakes. Multiple people can count at the same time with multiple scanners.
- Scalability: Once you have your stock items and stores setup for barcoding, you open up the possibility of further efficiency savings by carrying out other processes, such as works order issuing/completion, or sales order despatches.